Erasmus Mundus Action 2
Erasmus Mundus 2009-2013 is an EU-funded cooperation and mobility programme in the area of higher education. It is run by the European Commission and implemented by the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). The programme objectives are to
• Enhance quality in European higher education
• Promote the European Union worldwide as a centre of excellence in learning
• Promote intercultural understanding and support the development of Third Countries in the area of higher education
The programme is implemented in three different actions:
• Action 1: Erasmus Joint Programmes, incl. scholarships
• Action 2: Erasmus Mundus Partnerships with higher education institutions in Third Countries, incl. mobility scholarships
• Action 3: Promotion of European higher education
JoinEU-SEE is an Action 2 Strand 1 programme.
For more information on the Erasmus Mundus programme and the three different actions please click HERE.