Mobility of Western Balkan Nationals to European Universities
In order to be eligible, Western Balkan Nationals:
1. must be a national of one of the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, FYR of Macedonia, Kosovo (as defined under UNSCR 1244/99), Montenegro, Serbia
2. must not have resided nor carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years* in any of the eligible European countries (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom) (this is not applicable for staff and applicants in Target Group 3)
3. must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction or of one of the languages currently spoken in the hosting countries
4. must belong to one of the three target groups: TARGET GROUP 1 (TG1), TARGET GROUP 2 (TG2) or TARGET GROUP 3 (TG3).
* Last five years refers to the deadline of the current JoinEU-SEE IV call for applications (i.e. the period between February 1st, 2008 and February 1st, 2013).
Note: If you are not sure whether you belong to a vulnerable group (belong to target group 3) and/or how to prove this vulnerable situation by providing necessary documents, please contact our associate partner Istituto per l'Europa Centro-Orientale e Balcanica at www.iecob.net or email@example.com